Tuesday 12 May 2009

Architecture 2 ....





So these structures can become more complex as you add more of these corners.  The nice thing is that by using 4 corners you can make a square platform.  You can also use sets of corners to cascade up and make a set of steps.

Now here is where thinking about a show came in.  I like to show off completed things.  I have a Ziggeurat and a Cowboy hat that take this even a step further but the clean formal initial pieces in the last post and this one seem to be stronger as abstract compositions and more communicative about the whole process.

So for the show I want to line a corridore like space with these pieces hung on the wall in doubles left being a top view, right being a bottom and ending with a staircase on the floor with its underside hanging from the ceiling. All made from cheap 2m square white paper. I like memocube paper I really like big memocube paper.

 

No comments: