Tuesday 19 July 2011

The Wallet 2





Image 1 : corner. This is an origami corner I use in things like my ziggurat, cowboy hat and the Eiffel Tower I made in Paris but found out had almost fold for fold been designed by someone else earlier.

Image 2 : umbrella investigation. I was looking at the construction and folding of an umbrella and am working towards a similar plan for a sheet of paper and this is one of the accidents I came across on the way.

Image 3 : intertwined snakes. That is a reaching description of this development from my new base fold which I have yet to figure out how to make into something less abstract.

Image 4 : centipede segment. I think I will do a class on how to fold this piece. It is a segment of the centipede I came up with a while ago. If I got 50 people to make one each and we link them together (that is part of the design). We could make the hundred legs I have been very slowly working towards on my own.

No comments: